Kawan2 kite...!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Workaholic....am i??

A workaholic, colloquially, is a person who is addicted to work. The phrase does not always imply that the person actually enjoys their work, but rather simply feels compelled to do it.

I'm not exactly a workaholic person.... but i feel really enjoy doing my work even thought sometime i had a hard time to complete it all. hehee... Well, my work focus on structure design as well as infrastructure design. So everyday my life full with designing school, stadium, bungalow and houses. Any1 need my expertise to design your buliding...? heheee... Sory, i'm still a novice person & i've to learn a lot...

exactly not me....

Yesterday, 1st time in my life... i've work for 13hours.. The worst overtime i've ever done. I cant take it anymore, but i have to finish all the design as i want to take leave next week. Am i too bad to DERA my self because of my career?? However it is...its my responsibility. No way, i'll never go back..sleep & jus leave my responsiblities to other. I'm not that bad.

I do care of my career enhancement, so i take it as chalenge and platform to success. Furthermore, i yet hv no other strength point to go back early...Thats the reason y i feel so gud not married yet. hahaaaa....

Today, i've done all the design work. Terserah la kat my assisstant to do her best in compiling. I wont bother at all. =D

Next time bloging i will show u mcm mana bntuknya kerja2 yg telah aku setlekn.

p/s: to abg...rajin sungguh tulis pasal diri kt blog syg ni ek.. nape xwat blog sndri.? ble lwn2.. hahaaa...
daa

No comments: